This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
1. www.barcelonaconcept.com collects information on individuals making a legal transaction not directly related to their business, natural persons conducting business or professional activities on their own behalf, and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational entities that are not legal persons, to which the law grants legal capacity, hereinafter collectively referred to as the Customers.
2. Customers' personal data are collected in the event of:
a) registration of an account in the Online Shop, in order to create and manage an individual account. Legal basis: necessity to execute the agreement on providing the Account service (art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO);
b) placing an order in the Online Shop, in order to perform the sales agreement. Legal basis: necessity for the performance of the sales agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
3. When registering an account with the Online Shop, the Customer shall provide:
a) e-mail address;
b) address data:
postal code and town;
street with house/flat number.
c) name and surname;
d) telephone number.
4. When registering an account with the Online Shop, the Customer sets an individual password to access his or her account. The Customer may change the password at a later time, according to the principles described in § 5.
5. When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
b) address data:
postal code and town;
street with house/flat number.
c) name and surname;
d) telephone number.
6. In the case of companies, the above data shall be further extended by:
a) the business name of the Entrepreneur;
b) Tax Identification Number.
7. When using the Shop website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer's computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
8. We may also collect navigational data from customers, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions taken in the Online Store. Legal basis - legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
9. For the purpose of determining, investigation and enforcement of claims, some personal data provided by the Customer as part of the use of functionalities in the Online Store may be processed, such as: name, surname, data on the use of services, if the claims arise from the manner in which the Customer uses the services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of damage suffered. Legal basis - legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO), consisting of the establishment, investigation and enforcement of claims and the defence against claims in proceedings before courts and other state bodies.
1.. Submission of personal data to www.barcelonaconcept.com is voluntary, in connection with concluded sales agreements or the provision of services via the Store's Website, with the proviso, however, that failure to provide the data specified in the forms in the Registration process prevents the registration and creation of a Customer Account, and in the case of placing an order without registering a Customer Account prevents the submission and processing of the Customer's order.
1. The Customer's personal data is transferred to service providers used by www.barcelonaconcept.com to operate the Online Store. The service providers to whom the personal data are transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the instructions of www.barcelonaconcept.com as to the purposes and means of processing the data (processors) or determine themselves the purposes and means of processing the data (controllers).
a) Processors. www.barcelonaconcept.com uses suppliers who process personal data solely on the instructions of www.barcelonaconcept.com. These include, but are not limited to, providers of hosting services, accounting services, providers of marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic on the Online Shop, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
b) Administrators. www.barcelonaconcept.com uses providers who do not act solely on instruction and determine themselves the purposes and uses of Customers' personal data. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. Location. The service providers are located in Poland and in other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. The Customers' personal data is stored:
a) If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then the Customer's personal data are processed by www.barcelonaconcept.com for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by www.barcelonaconcept.com and that may be raised against it. Unless otherwise provided by a specific provision, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
b) If the basis for data processing is the performance of a contract, then the Customer's personal data are processed by www.barcelonaconcept.com for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. If a specific provision does not state otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
4. In case of purchase in the Online Store personal data may be transmitted to a courier company, in order to deliver the ordered goods.
5. Navigation data can be used to provide better service to customers, analysis of statistical data and to adapt the Online Store to customer preferences, as well as to administer the Online Store.
6. In case of a request www.barcelonaconcept.com will make personal data available to authorized state authorities, in particular the organizational units of the Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
1. The Internet Shop uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by www.barcelonaconcept.com on the end device of the person visiting the Internet Shop, if the Internet browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it came from, its "expiry time" and an individual random number identifying the file. Information collected by means of files of this type helps to adjust products offered by www.barcelonaconcept.com to individual preferences and real needs of persons visiting the Internet Shop. They also make it possible to compile general statistics on visits to products presented in the Internet Shop.
2. www.barcelonaconcept.com uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after the end of a given browser session or computer shutdown, the stored information is deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from Clients' computers.
b) Permanent cookies: are stored in the memory of the Customer's terminal equipment and remain there until they are deleted or expire. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the Clients' computers.
3. www.barcelonaconcept.com uses its own cookies in order to:
a) authenticating the Customer in the Internet Shop and ensuring a Customer session in the Internet Shop (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to enter his/her login and password again on each subpage of the Internet Shop;
b) analyses and research, as well as audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics which help to understand how Customers use the Internet Shop's website, which makes it possible to improve its structure and content.
4. www.barcelonaconcept.com uses external cookies to:
a) collecting general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA);
b) optimisation of advertising on the basis of collected data using the Facebook pixel tool (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the Online Store Customers' computers. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the Customers' computers. Nevertheless, Customers have the possibility to limit or disable access of cookies to their computers in their browsers. In the case of using this option, use of the Online Store will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
a) Internet Explorer browser;
b) Microsoft EDGE browser;
c) Mozilla Firefox browser;
d) Chrome browser;
e) Safari browser;
f) Opera browser.
6. www.barcelonaconcept.com may collect Customers' IP addresses. IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a person visiting the Internet Shop by the Internet Service Provider. The IP number enables access to the Internet. In most cases it is assigned to a computer dynamically, i.e. it changes every time the computer is connected to the Internet. The IP address is used by www.barcelonaconcept.com to diagnose technical problems with the server, create statistical analyses (e.g. determining from which regions we record the highest number of visits), as information useful for administration and improvement of the Internet Shop, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of server-overloading, unwanted automatic programmes for browsing the contents of the Internet Shop.
The Internet Shop contains links and references to other websites. www.barcelonaconcept.com is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable there.
1. The right to withdraw consent - legal basis: Article 7(3) of the RODO.
a) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent he has given to www.barcelonaconcept.com.
b) The withdrawal of consent has effect from the moment of withdrawal of consent.
c) The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by www.barcelonaconcept.com lawfully before its withdrawal.
d) The withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Customer, but it may prevent further use of services or functionalities that www.barcelonaconcept.com can legally provide only with consent.
2. Right to object to the processing of data - legal basis: Article 21 RODO.
a) The Customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his/her particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if www.barcelonaconcept.com processes his data on the basis of a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing products and services of www.barcelonaconcept.com, keeping statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Internet Shop and facilitating the use of the Internet Shop, as well as satisfaction surveys.
b) Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages concerning products or services will mean that the Customer objects to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
c) If the Customer's objection proves to be justified and www.barcelonaconcept.com has no other legal basis for processing the personal data, the Customer's personal data will be deleted, the processing of which the Customer has objected to.
3. The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") - legal basis: article 17 RODO.
a) The Customer has the right to request the erasure of all or some personal data.
b) The Customer has the right to request erasure of personal data if:
i) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for which they were processed;
ii) he has withdrawn specific consent, to the extent that the personal data were processed based on his/her consent;
iii) he has objected to the use of his/her data for marketing purposes;
iv) the personal data is processed unlawfully;
v) the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State to which www.barcelonaconcept.com is subject;
vi) the personal data was collected in connection with the offering of information society services.
c) Despite a request for erasure of personal data, in connection with the lodging of an objection or withdrawal of consent, www.barcelonaconcept.com may retain certain personal data to the extent that the processing is necessary for the establishment, assertion or defence of claims, as well as to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of a Member State to which www.barcelonaconcept.com is subject. This applies in particular to personal data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, which data are stored for the purpose of examining complaints and claims related to the use of services of www.barcelonaconcept.com, or additionally home address / mailing address, order number, which data are stored for the purpose of examining complaints and claims related to the concluded sales contracts or provision of services.
4. Right to restrict data processing - legal basis: Article 18 RODO.
a) The Customer has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his personal data. The submission of a request, until it is considered, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will be associated with the processing of data covered by the request. www.barcelonaconcept.com will also not send any messages, including marketing messages.
b) The Customer has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
i) when he or she questions the correctness of his or her personal data - in that case www.barcelonaconcept.com will limit the use of the data for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but no longer than for 7 days;
ii)when the processing of the data is unlawful, and instead of erasing the data the Client requests the restriction of its use;
iii)when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but are needed by the Client to establish, assert or defend claims;
iv) when he has objected to the use of his/her data - then the restriction shall take place for the time necessary to consider whether, due to the particular situation, the protection of the interests, rights and freedoms of the Client outweighs the interests pursued by the Administrator by processing the Client's personal data.
5. The right of access to data - legal basis: Article 15 RODO.
a) The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator as to whether it is processing personal data, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right:
i) gain access to his/her personal data;
ii) obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the intended period of storage of the Customer's data or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to determine the intended period of data processing), the Customer's rights under the RODO and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
iii) obtain a copy of your personal data.
6. The right to rectification of data - legal basis: article 16 RODO.
7. The right to data portability - legal basis: article 20 RODO.
a) The Customer has the right to receive his personal data that he has provided to the Controller and then send it to another controller of his choice. The Customer also has the right to request that the personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such controller, insofar as this is technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in the form of a file in csv format, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format, and which makes it possible to send the received data to another personal data controller.
i) In the event of the Customer's assertion of the rights resulting from the above rights, www.barcelonaconcept.com shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within one month of receipt. If, however, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, www.barcelonaconcept.com will not be able to meet the request within one month, it will meet it within the next two months, informing the Customer, within one month of receiving the request, of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
ii) The Customer may lodge complaints, questions and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his/her personal data and the exercise of his/her rights.
iv) The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding violation of his rights to personal data protection or other rights granted under the RODO.
1. www.barcelonaconcept.com provides Customers with a secure and encrypted connection when transferring personal data and when logging into the Customer Account on the Website. www.barcelonaconcept.com uses an SSL certificate issued by one of the world's leading companies in the field of security and encryption of data transmitted over the Internet.
2. If the Customer holding an account with the Store has lost his or her password in any way, the Online Store enables the generation of a new password. www.barcelonaconcept.com does not send password reminders. The password is stored in the database in an encrypted form, in a way that makes it impossible to read. In order to generate a new password, the e-mail address must be provided in the form available under the link "Recover password", given when logging in to the Online Shop account. The new password will be automatically sent to the e-mail address provided during registration or saved in the last account profile change.
3. www.barcelonaconcept.com never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence, asking for login data, especially the password to the Customer's account.
Date last modified: 11.06.2022 r.